New Delhi: Lockdown has been done in 80 districts due to the outbreak of Corona virus in India. During this period all non-essential services have also been discontinued. Meanwhile, on Monday, it was told that flights of airlines operating on domestic routes are also being suspended. Earlier on 19 March, the central government had issued a directive to all airlines that no international flights would fly from India from 22 March.
- Haryana also imposed lockdown from Tuesday (March 24) to March 31 in the remaining 15 districts to prevent the spread of corona virus. The lockdown was announced from March 23 in seven districts.
- So far, a total of 415 confirmed cases of corona virus have been reported in the country, out of which 23 patients have been sent back from the hospital after treatment. At the same time, a total of 7 people have died due to this virus.
- A complete lockdown has been announced in 19 states and union territories. At the same time, there is a lockdown situation in parts of 6 states and union territories. This information was given by Lav Agarwal, Joint Secretary, Union Health Ministry in a regular press briefing on 23 March.
- The total number of patients in the state has risen to 30 after Covid-19 received three positive cases in Telangana. At the same time, the number of infected in Andhra Pradesh has reached 6.
- The total number of infected people in the state has increased to 27 after a corona positive case was found in Karnataka. State Health Minister Sriramulu gave this information.