The optimistic festival of Karwa Chauth, also known as Karak Chaturthi will include married women to keep a full-day fast or a Nirajala vrat, which means fasting without food and water for their husbands. The festival also shows how married women pray for the long life, health, happiness, and security of their husbands.
On the Karwa Chauth festival, married women worship Gods like Lord Ganesha, Maa Parvati, Lord Shiva, and Lord Kartikeya and they break the fast only after seeing the moon. Women usually wear a red saree or attire at this festival. Other colors of attire include yellow, green, pink, and orange. However, black or white shades of dresses or sarees are usually avoided.
Married women usually put mehendi or henna on their hands a day before keeping their fast. They drink as much water as they can before sunrise. No hardworking activity has to be done by women on this day. Sargi, which is a special thali having different food items is eaten as a pre-drawn meal before initiating the fasting process.
Pregnant women must avoid keeping fast. Married women usually should avoid eating non-vegetarian food after breaking the fast.
Below are some amazing wishes to send to your loved ones on the occasion of Karwa Chauth 2023.
1) A beautiful marriage is when two imperfect people come together and never let their marriage get affected by external sources. Happy Karwa Chauth 2023.
2) Happy Karwa Chauth to you my love. Hope you celebrate this day once a year but also observe in your life every day and every minute. Love you, my dear wife!
3) Hope this festival allows us to make our bond more stronger. May we get blessed by Goddesses and Gods for a long and happy married life. Happy Karwa Chauth to you my dear wifey!
4) May Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva fill our married life with love, peace, happiness, good health, and wealth. Happy Karwa Chauth 2023.
5) I extend my warm wishes to all the women fasting on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! May all your desires and dreams come true.
6) Wishing you and your family glorious, happiness-filled moments with your loved ones on this promising day of Karwa Chauth. May Goddess help you to lead a happy land blessed life.
7) Karwa Chauth is not just a festival but also an event that brings couples together and makes them understand the real value of their bonding. Happy festive times.
8) May moonlight flood your life with happiness and joy, peace and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth 2023 to you my husband.
9) Married women observe a nirjala vrat on this day for their husbands’ long life. As I observe a fast for you, I want you to always remember that I am forever there for you praying for your happiness and wellness. Happy Karwa Chauth 2023.
10) On this day of Karwa Chauth, let’s pray to try our best to keep this stunning bond of marriage and unique friendship lively. Happy Karwa Chauth to you my hubby!