The season of merry, happiness, and joy is here. Yes, you read it right! The season of Christmas is back and people all over the world are ready to embrace the festival with new hopes and dreams. As Christmas is celebrated worldwide on 25 December, we bring to you a list of messages that you can share with your loved ones, near and dear ones to celebrate the occasion of the birthday of Jesus Christ.
Discrimination cited as worker at Karachi bakery refuses to write ‘Merry Christmas’ on cake
1) Christmas is all about giving care, love, and affection to others. It is that time of the year when loved ones come together and I hope we meet soon to enjoy the season with much pomp and fanfare. Merry Christmas 2021.
2) It is that time of the year when we always meet to say goodbye to the year. Even though we couldn’t catch up this year due to various reasons, I wish and pray for a beautiful and peaceful New Year and a wonderful Christmas to you and your family.
Christmas figurine-making art is the major vocation for this Tamil village
3) May Almighty God Give You
With His Love
During This Christmas 2021
And Meet All Your Needs
And Elevate You Higher and Higher.
Merry Christmas to you dear.
4) No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flowers To Send..
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
A LOVING HEART
“HAPPY X’MAS 2021”
5) It is that month of Cakes n Candles,
Snow n Songs,
Carols n Joys,
Laughter n Love,
It’s DECEMBER 2021.
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas!!
6) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
have a brand new year!
Hopefully, Santa will be extra good to you.
enjoy your holidays and the festive season!
7) May your globe be filled with warmth
and good cheer this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish your Christmas be
loaded with serenity and love.
Happy X-mas 2021.