Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, is about to see one of the most spectacular celebrations in recent memory when the Ram temple is dedicated. Joining the ceremony on January 22 as the day’s “yajman” (main host), Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be in attendance. Several other luminaries, including athletes, will also be in attendance for the event. The event and temple management are overseen by the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra trust. The celebrations will begin early in the morning, while the “Pran Pratishtha” is scheduled to begin around noon and last for an hour.
The famous ceremony will be live-streamed in several Indian cities, and people may also participate online via the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra foundation. A half-day off for central government officials to attend the event has been announced for January 22, according to an announcement.
The inauguration ceremony of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir may be seen online.
The event will be streamed live on regional and various news channels.
The day will be filled with three separate aartis. According to the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra trust, the aartis would be performed at the following times:
- Morning Aarti is at 6:30 am
- Midday Aarti at 12:00 pm
- Sandhya aarti at 7:30 p.m.
The manager of the ‘Aarti pass’ section, Dhruvesh Mishra, told that the three aartis may only be attended by those who have the proper accreditation. Additionally, he said that there will be a limit of 30 pass holders per aarti.
After the consecration ceremony on January 22, the temple will be open to worshipers on January 23.
How can I buy Aarti tickets?
- Visit their official website at srjbtkshetra.org to learn more about Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra.
- An one-time password (OTP) will be issued to the mobile numbers you provide when you log in.
- Follow the link on the homepage to the Aarti section.
- First things first: choose an aarti and a date that work for you.
- The devotee’s name, address, photo, and contact information should all be included.
- During your visit to the temple, be sure to get the passes from the desk and attend the aarti
- Passports, driver’s licenses, voter IDs, or Aadhaar cards may be used by devotees to get the passes.
Features of Ayodhya Ram Mandir
- The 70 acres of property owned by the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust may easily house several temples.
- Worshippers may also visit the shrines of other deities, such as Ganesha, Shiva, and others, to offer their respects.
- The building would consist of five Mandapas, namely Kudu, Nritya, Rang, Kirtana, and Prarthana.
- For the thirty days leading up to the opening, the trust will provide daily meals to one lakh saints and devotees.
- Furthermore, the think tank intends to extend invitations to over 25,000 nonsecular Hindu leaders and prominent personalities for the celebration.
- The local administration will be in charge of directing the thousands of pilgrims who are expected to attend the ritual.
- The temple has extended an invitation to about 25,000 Hindu religious leaders from 136 distinct “Sanatan” traditions to attend the event.