If you are someone who has recovered from the coronavirus, then understand that fatigue and weakness are going to be there for some more time. You may feel that tiredness and wanting to sleep more due to the weakness in the body. You may also have problems focusing on a particular thing for a long time and concentration issues. Here are some tips to help you recover from post-coronavirus fatigue and tiredness:
1) Since your body is weak and you have just recovered from the infection, it is better to self-isolate yourself. Follow whatever instructions your doctors at the COVID-19 centers have given you strictly and take good care of yourself.
2) Resting is essential even if you don’t like it. Taking a good rest will help you heal well and also give time for the mind and body to recover faster. Practice relaxation as much as possible. No need to talk to others if you don’t feel comfortable about recollecting how things were in the hospital and how you are feeling now. You can meditate, sleep, do some breathing exercises, listen to calm music and avoid any sort of unnecessary stress.
3) Eat healthy foods that have vitamins, proteins, carbs, fiber, and drink adequate water to keep your body hydrated. Drink orange juice, coconut water, watermelon juice as they will make you feel good and hydrated.
4) Your body is still weak and needs enough rest so you can skip your work commitments for a longer period if that is possible for you. Just do some fun activities at home only like reading favorite books and watching favorite serials etc. Do not watch negativity and avoid drama in your life.
5) It will take time for you to go back to your normal routine. So, till then have patience with yourself and others. Do not rush to lead a normal life as that can create more complications if your body is wanting for more rest and relaxation.