Lifestyle Desk – We almost care about our skin in winter but what about nails? Nails also demand to take extra care and nourishment during winter. Also, who doesn’t like perfect nails looks?
To make your nails perfect, you need to ensure that it is perfect from the core. Let the nails breathe a little, don’t put bright nail paint always as it can harm your nails.
Especially, in winter you need to take extra care of your nail. Follow these tips to make your nail look perfect.
1) Moisturize your nails on a daily basis, go for a cream that helps your nails not get dry. Make it a habit and see the magic.
2) Don’t apply nail paint without a primer base because it can ruin the texture of your nails and make them dry.
3) Avoid water as much as possible during winter as it dries out your skin and makes your nails dull.
4) You can use nail masks which can be homemade. It is the best way to make your nails look perfect. These masks don’t take a lot of time, you can try them whenever you want.
5) Use gloves as much as possible as they cover your nails from a harsh wave. Also, avoid extensions or manicures during winter.