The most beautiful and lovely week of the year is here – Valentine’s Week. Also called as Love Week by couples, the 8-day celebration starts on 7th February and ends on 14th February every year.
Let’s take a look at the dates of the entire week dedicated to celebrating love:
7th February 2020 – Rose Day
8th February 2020 – Propose Day
9th February 2020 – Chocolate Day
10th February 2020 – Teddy Day
11th February 2020 – Promise Day
12th February 2020 – Hug Day
13th February 2020 – Kiss Day
14th February 2020 – Valentine’s Day
1) Rose Day is a day where lovers give each other a red rose.
2) Propose Day is where couples propose with a rose or a ring or any gift and express their love for each other.
3) Chocolate Day is where people send chocolates to each other and spread love.
4) Teddy Day is a day where a guy gifts a soft and cute teddy to his girl to express his affection.
5) Promise Day is a day where the couple promises each other to remain together always.
6) Hug Day is the day where the couple hugs each other a lot of hugs.
7) Kiss Day is a golden day for the couple to kiss each other and make love.
The main-day Valentine’s Day is when the couples show how much they love and care for each other and celebrate it in the most creative way possible.