The first sight of the crescent of Ramadan usually appears in Saudi Arabia and in a few areas of India. Also, people living in the UK, US, some Western countries, and Australia get to see the moon. Then a day later the Eid-ul-Fitr is said to be celebrated in India, Pakistan, and different South Asian countries. In 2022, Eid-ul-Fitr is said to appear on 2 May. As per a report, the Saudi Supreme Court has informed that any person who is able to sight the crescent of Shawwal with their naked eyes or by using binoculars must share the same and get their testimony registered.
Ramadan in the shadow of Corona
Four-day Eid-ul-Fitr holidays are being sanctioned by various governments all over the world right from 29 April this year till 2nd May 2022. Eid-ul-Fitr marks the end of the month of fasting. During this auspicious day, the Muslim community breaks their fast as soon as they sight the Shawwal moon. The next day after sighting the moon, Muslims enjoy a delicious feast together and also attend the mass prayer meetings held at mosques.
Indonesia’s capital bans midnight sale ahead of Eid al-Fitr
Usually, celebrities take pictures of their Eid celebrations at home or in public places and post them on social media on the day of Eid. It inspires their fans to follow the suit and take the rituals sincerely. Celebrities like Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, Salman Khan, and Shah Rukh Khan especially send lovely wishes to their fans on their social media handles showing how much Eid festivals mean to them. It is noteworthy that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has always ensured to release a Hindi film in the past 10 years on the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr. It is his way to greet his fans and give them Eidi through his entertaining films.
Here are some amazing wishes to share with your loved ones on Eid-ul-Fitr:
1) May Allah give you the courage to forget your past, forgive your mistakes, and help you overcome your troubles in life. May Allah ease your sufferings. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
2) May Allah gives you the blessings of peace, happiness, and prosperity on this Eid-ul-Fitr 2022.
3) May Allah grace your home with peace, warmth, and satisfaction in your life. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2022.
4) On this Eid-ul-Fitr, I hope you enjoy sweets like kheer and also taste the Biryani that is spicy showing you the meaning that life is full of sweetness and spicy stuff.
5) Eid Mubarak. May Allah give you peace, health, and love in your life now and always.
6) May the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr fill your heart with care and make your life wonderful for yourself and everybody in your life. Happy Eid 2022.
If you want to make your celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr a memorable one, don’t miss to check out the online recipes of special foods and prepare them at your home. Sheer Khurma and Biryani top the list of the favorite foods to be made surely at home to mark the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr.