Lucknow: Weekend lockdown continued in UP has been extended for the next two days in view of the havoc of Corona infection. In Uttar Pradesh, partial curfew will continue till 7 am on May 6. Earlier, a three-day weekend curfew was announced in UP, which was to end at 7 am on Tuesday. Currently, there will be lockdown on May 4 and 5 as well. During this time only essential services will be allowed.
Giving information, Additional Chief Secretary Information Navneet Sehgal said, “The partial corona curfew in UP will continue till 7 am on May 6.” During the lockdown, there will be complete closure, but essential shops and essential services will continue.
These will be banned during the Corona curfew
All shops and services closed except essential services like medical, grocery etc.
- First time fine of Rs 1000 for not applying mask and fine of Rs 10,000 for second time caught
- Passes will be issued to people associated with essential services
- Malls, gyms, spas and auditoriums will remain closed
- Restaurant will be open, but only home delivery allowed
- Do not stop visiting from other states
- Only 50 people are allowed to attend the wedding ceremony.
- In addition to the weekly lockdown, the night curfew already going on will continue.
- Only 20 people are allowed to go for the last rites.