Chat with AI & GPT-4 app freely available for every iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad from App Store.
- Go to App Store and look for the Bing: Chat with AI & GPT-4 app. - Tap the Get icon on the app and confirm the installation process using Touch ID, Face ID, or Apple ID passcode. - Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to run the app.
- On the first run, the application will ask you to consent to various permissions like Notifications and track activity on apps and websites. Allow these permissions . - You now enter the Welcome screen where you can get to know how to navigate around the app. - Tap Skip on the top-right corner.
- Now you actually enter the Bing AI-copilot on your iPhone or iPad. - Minimize the app and go to iOS Home Screen. - Tap and hold on to any blank space on the Home Screen until the app icons start wiggling.
- Tap the plus (+) icon on the top left corner and scroll down to find the Bing app. - Tap Bing within Widgets and choose between the Search widget you like from a dark and an iceberg style. - Tap the Add Widget button to get it on the Home Screen.
- Go to Google Play on your mobile phone and find the Bing: Chat with AI & GPT-4 app. - Tap the Install button to download and install. Once installed, touch the Open button to run the app. - On the Welcome screen, tap Maybe Later.
- Now, you are on the Bing AI Chat home screen. - Minimize the app and go to Android Home Screen.
- Long tap anywhere on the Home Screen to open the Home customization menu. Choose Widgets on this list. - On the Widgets screen, you should see the Bing app. Tap on it.