Chief Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma, acquired the Guinness World Records certificate Adjudicator Swapnil Dangarikar for ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’. Being part of power, a total of 1,11,17,781 plants of commercially valuable tree species had been planted across the state on 17 September.
About Amrit Brikshya Andolan
The collective efforts of each citizen and government group make impossible possible,” said Assam’s chief minister. The complete exercise was carried out within the ‘Jan Bhagidaari’ model. In this, the many groups include the Self-Help Groups, academic institutions ASHA employees, Anganwadi people, police employees, tea lawn people, government officials, and different citizens cooperate in ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’.
Categories of the Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- In the 1st category, that is inside the Longest Line of Potted Trees, and the report was made at Veterinary College Field in Guwahati by Kamrup East Forest Division and a 22.22 km long line of 3,22,444 poly potted trees had been organized in a spiral shape.
- The 2nd category is the Largest Number of Trees Distributed at one venue in 24 hours. A report was made when trees organized within the spiral form at the Veterinary College Field were distributed.
- In the 3rd category, ” the Most Trees Planted by Means of a Team in 24 hours, a report was made when 9,21,730 trees had been efficiently planted in one hundred hectares of degraded wooded area land in Bhairabkunda Reserve Forests of Udalguri district.
- In the 4th category, that is, the Most Trees Planted by Way of a Team in One Hour, a report was made whilst a total of 3,31,929 trees were successfully planted in one Hour by means of a group of 8,900 humans.
- In the 5th category, the Largest Potted Trees Mosaic, the report was made in the Tinsukia district by Digboi Forest Division, while the potted trees mosaic in 8,563.01 square metres was made depicting a map of Assam.
- In the 6th category, the report was made at Geleki in the Sivasagar district, where 1,229 female students planted 1,229 agar plants concurrently in just 58 seconds.
- In the 7th category, the report was made on a lesson on Environmental Conservation and Sustainability was given on line by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force of Assam on 9/11 that was regarded through 70,490.
- In the 8th category, a report was made with 71,82,358 pictures of humans planting bushes, which have been uploaded online on the Amrit Brikhya Andolan portal.
- In the 9th category, this is the Most Pledges Received for an Environmental Sustainability Campaign in a month (Online). 47,28,898 online pledges were taken to plant trees and guard them.
The leader minister stated that the ‘Amrit Bikshya Andolan’ was launched to reinforce Assam’s financial system via forests. He stated that the economy in sync with ecology is one of the priorities, and via this workout, the country’s government is running towards a green economy. Sarma also states that in 2024 and 2025, the country’s government will try and plant three crore and five crore trees, respectively.