Campus Activewear IPO inspection: IPO will unlock for subscription on April 26
New Delhi: Campus Activewear is a brand of the largest footwear brands in India, selling sports and athleisure footwear. The company is based in Delhi and plans to expand its distribution network in western and southern India.
Campus Activewear Limited's initial public offering (IPO) ready to blow the market
Campus Activewear Limited's initial public offering (IPO) is ready to blow the business market. Campus Activewear Limited is an athletics and athleisure footwear brand.The Campus Activewear IPO will soon open for the subscription on April 26, and the course will shut down on April 28.
Campus Activewear IPO details
The Campus Activewear IPO has a face value of Rs 5 per equity share, and the IPO price has been renovated between Rs 278 and Rs 292 per capital share. It has a market lot and the least order number of 51 shares. Campus Activewear IPO matter size has been rectified at Rs 1,400.14 crore. Besides, the IPO has a worker markdown of Rs 27 per capital share.
New Delhi, April 25 (IANS) Online food delivery platform Swiggy on Monday announced the launch of an industry-first-ac
It is also noted that around 50 per cent of investments are requested in the Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB) area. In contrast, about 35 per cent of percentages are proposed in the commercial sector. In addition, around 15 per cent of shares are offered in the Non-institutional investors (NII) section.
Campus Activewear IPO Important Details
- One of the biggest sports and athleisure footwear brands in India.
- The brand covers around 17% company share in Fiscal 2021.
- One of the very few conventional Indian trademarks in a segment that international brands predominantly overlook.
- Digital sales grew from 20 crores to 400 crores in the last three years.
- Currently, supporters hold a 78.21% stake in the company.
- The company has around 100 exceptional brand stores, around 65 company-owned, and others are on a franchise standard.