Change Your Taste With Coffee Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
Replace your ordinary banana bread with a Coffee Walnut Banana Bread for a drool-worthy and healthy spin on your snack or brunch pleasure. If you’re trying to cut back on sugar, we’ve got the perfect approach to save your mood while also providing your day a boost of energy thanks to the goodness of oats.
Read also- Read also- Spiced Coffee Recipes for Winter!
Try this delicious and healthy Coffee Walnut Banana Bread with an easy recipe.
Ingredients to make Coffee Walnut Banana Bread
You need three ripe bananas, ½ cup of melted butter without salt, one beaten egg, one teaspoon of coffee powder and baking soda, ½ cut of finely cut walnuts and one or ½ cup of oats.
How to make Coffee Walnut Banana Bread
Coffee Walnut Banana Bread is a lip smashing food idea to try at home and here we enlisted the complete process to make a healthy breakfast or snack idea.
- Initially mash the bananas and the melted butter and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Make a smooth paste of the beaten egg and add coffee powder and baking soda thoroughly.
- Mix the ingredients well and stir them for a few minutes.
- Add the oats and gently blend the mixture thoroughly as the gentler the mixture is, the fluffy bread you get.
- After mixing them well, add the finely chopped walnuts.
- Place the batter in a prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Bake it for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Make it cool or you can refrigerate it and then cut it into slices and serve with your favourite nut butter.
- Enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack with your family and friends.