Travelling is always treated as a great adventure and it becomes a more joyful and fabulous ride when one plays the music that brings new energy to the ears and the body. Traveling experience can be boring if alone or with not like-minded people, thus playing music in the background while driving or even hearing the songs through earphones can make it easier and smoother.
The Hindi film industry is known to provide amazing songs for every genre and activity of life. Bollywood music is such that one can get a song for every mood or every sphere in their life. Here is a list of travel songs that are taken from the Bollywood industry to add wonder and enjoyment to your road trip.
1) If you have or have not seen the Kites movie but you must have surely listened to the awesome song Zindagi Do Pal Ki, which has been sung by the amazing singer KK. The song narrates the journey of life and encourages everyone to live and embrace the present moment.
2) Dil Chahta Hai has awesome lyrics and beats that make us cheerful and happy when we listen to the song created by Shankar Ehsaan Loy. The song talks about happiness, love, and friendship.
3) If you are a Malaika Arora fan then surely you would know how she made a debut in the Hindi film industry, yes the song Chaiyya Chaiyya that she danced along with Shah Rukh Khan on top of the train makes it an awesome song to listen to and even dance to the beats of it during your journey.
4) This is one magnificent song from Shah Rukh’s movie Swades which was about a man who returns to India to contribute his efforts for the welfare of the people. The song Yu Hi Chala Chal Rahi encourages you to keep moving forward in life and enjoy the bliss of life.
5) Quite a old song but you would have surely listened to it in your childhood and loved the lyrics and tunes of it. Titled Musafir Hun Yaaron, the song is quite appealing for a traveler who narrates his story and adventures of life.