You may be bored seeing the various videos and pictures of Ladakh on social media and now as the world is relaxing the COVID-19 restrictions on tourism, it is quite natural to get the thought to visit your preferred destination in person. Today we will discuss here what are amazing locations that you can visit in Ladakh.
1) You might have seen the climax scene of 3 Idiots and how wonderful the landscape was. Yes, it is none other than the Pangong Tso lake which deserves to be on your favored places list for its iconic beauty and mesmerizing scenery. Just take a picnic basket and enjoy your time around the lakeside. You will experience a sort of peace that is unmissable.
2) If you are a follower of Buddhism or not, but never miss an opportunity if you get to visit the Thiksey Monastery. The 12-storey complex has more than 500 monks and the monastery is said to be one of the most gorgeous Buddhist monasteries in all of Ladakh. You will obviously get to understand more about the culture, lifestyle, statues, paintings, and scriptures of Buddhism.
3) Khardung-la Pass is one of the beautiful gateways to the Nubra and Shyok valley. Visiting the place with a Himalayan man would open the doors to the admiration of the rugged beauty of the motorable terrains.
4) Markha Valley is one of the best locations in Ladakh. You can simply check out beautiful sites like Markha, Skiu, and Hankar. You will also be able to make some good friends along the journey.
5) Missing your chance to visit Diskit Monastery is of so much loss. So, make sure you visit this 14th-century monastery and enjoy the sightseeing along with calming aura that will take you to a completely new world.