As everything goes digital, right from school education to office work to watching movies to interacting with friends due to the coronavirus lockdown, your EYES are now at the most vulnerable stage.
People who have good eyesight and people who wear specks, should take more extra care of their eyes due to the digital era that we are currently living in. Here are some natural and simple steps:
1) Regular walking can help to keep you away from heart-related ailments and type 2 diabetes, which are the two main risk facts for serious eye disease.
2) Maintain your weight. You need to keep dieting to look slim and trim. All you need to do is not be obese or too overweight as it can increase the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes etc, which are the main causes of eye ailments.
3) Cut down sugar. High blood sugar leads to cataracts and affects the blood vessels in the retina. Thus, managing your blood glucose is a must.
4) Drink one glass of green tea daily. You can buy green tea of any good brand as green tea can protect against heart disease and diabetes.
5) Avoid looking at the computer or mobile screen for long hours. Take a necessary break in between every hour, walk around your place, drink a glass of water or eat some nuts and come back and sit.
6) If possible, get computer glasses to protect your eyes. You can also use an anti-glare screen if needed.
7) Blinking your eyes quite often when they are dry is also helpful to keep it from getting any vision-related issues.