Lifestyle Desk – During monsoons, it is common to have gastric issues. But sometimes it causes uneasiness that leads to various digestion issues such as indigestion, bloating, and stomach infections.
So, it becomes too important to maintain your health during monsoon season. Otherwise, you miss the enjoyment that monsoon offers. We bring some tips that can help you to deal with gastric problems.
- Always drink clean and portable water. Don’t drink water from unreliable sources.
- Wash your hands properly before eating or preparing food as it will help to prevent the transmission of gems.
- In the rainy season, it is advisable to avoid street food as it prepares in unhygienic conditions. Eat foods that are prepared at high temperatures or eat only homemade foods.
- Avoid raw or undercooked food as it can have bacteria and parasites.
- Don’t overeat as it can damage your digestive system. Eat light meals during the monsoon.
If your gastric issue becomes severe consult the doctor.