Father’s Day is tomorrow, 21 June 2020, third Sunday of the month of June.
While the day’s name – Father’s Day clearly says that the day is specially dedicated to your dad / father-like figure in your life.
Due to coronavirus pandemic, probably you would not able to tell your dad to take you out and give a party at a restaurant or watch a movie together as the lockdown phase doesn’t allow us to do that right now.
Some of you would be living with your dad while some would be away from them.
Irrespective of that, your focus should be only to make your dad feel super-happy this day.
Here we share some beautiful messages which you can share on your Facebook profile / WhatsApp status or send him a text message to make your dad know how much you love him.
1) You’ll always be my first true love,
And always be my friend,
Happy Father’s Day my dear daddy.
2) Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Father’s Day 2020!
3) I have learned everything required to understand how to lead a good life from you! Thank you for always being there dad! Happy Father’s Day!
4) The mature I get, the more I realize how many sacrifices you made to make my life better! I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me! But all I can say is I love you papa. Your teachings and blessings on me will never go waste and I will ensure to live happily. Happy Father’s Day!
5) Happy Father’s Day my Appa! I might be taller than you now but I still look up to you as my teacher, role model and best friend. Love you Dad!
By Sahana Iyer