Benefits of chanting Ram Naam
Shri Ram or Sri Rama is a form of Lord Vishnu who took various incarnations to triumph over evil and establishes goodness and the right path to the world. Dharma is of utmost importance since the olden days. Even a person who walks in the path of dharma these days also gets good results always in his life. Life is never a smooth journey and there are surely going to be ups and downs. But a person who knows his dharma and karma in the right manner always gets the support of God.
Rama is called Maryada Purushottam because he lived his life in a very idealistic manner. People love the way Lord Rama did good karma and also re-established dharma during his tenure as a king in Ayodhya. Many devotees of Lord Rama chant Rama Naam because they trust that it will give a lot of benefits to them and the society as a whole. Chanting Rama Mantra also helps one get the satisfaction and happiness that one looks for in his life and it helps to get Moksha or Liberation.
Lord Vishnu took the human avatar of Rama so that he can give a message to society about the important values that will always help them. Some good values include:
1) Do good deeds always and never stop walking in the path of dharma.
2) Be kind and loveable towards all.
3) Lead a simple living as one doesn’t need a lot but only the important things that matter for a good living.
4) Develop a strong mind to face difficulties and challenges in life.
There are many benefits of chanting Ram Naam like one can say Jai Shri Ram or Sri Rama Jayam or any other mantra that praises Lord Rama.
1) It is believed that the devotion to Lord Rama only gives his devotees the strength to live a tension-free life.
2) Chanting Ram Naam removes all the fears and gives the required courage to live a bold life.
3) Ram Naam also improves the decision-making abilities of a person and gives him the creative direction to solve life’s problems.
4) Chanting Ram Naam also helps one to have control over his senses and overcome anger issues, anxiety, and depression.