Uttarakhand disaster: 12 more bodies found in Tapovan, 50 dead

Uttarakhand disaster: 12 more bodies found in Tapovan, 50 dead

Date:

Uttarakhand disaster: 12 more bodies found in Tapovan, 50 dead

New Delhi: The death toll in the tragedy in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district has reached 50. Rescue operations are still going on in the tunnel. On Sunday, many more bodies were found in the tunnel in the rescue operation, after which the death toll has increased to 50. The Uttarakhand government says that 152 people are still missing.

NDRF, SDRF, ITBP, police personnel are continuously engaged in rescue operations. NDRF Commandant PK Tiwari has said that the team is constantly searching for dead bodies. A team has also been deployed to search for the dead bodies along the river. All the agencies involved in the rescue operation are working round the clock.

On Saturday, District Magistrate of Chamoli, Swati Bhadoria told that so far 36 bodies were found and 2 persons were found alive. Relief work is still going on. At the same time, life has got disturbed after the flood in the area. At the same time, it has lost contact with many small villages.

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

CAGR vs XIRR: What’s the Difference and Which One Should You Use?

CAGR and XIRR are both used to understand investment...

What Is Cloud Technology? Here’s Why Sovereign Cloud Is Important for India

What Is Cloud? Every digital activity generates data, whether it's...