Empowering Quotes of UK's Queen Elizabeth II to become a Good Leader
On this Thursday i.e. 8 September 2022, the United Kingdom's Queen Elizabeth II passed away at the age of 96. She was holding her position as the Queen for 70 years and is one of the most famous figures all over the world. Here is a list of inspiring quotes from UK's Queen Elizabeth II for you to get motivated and lead the life of a better leader:
1) "When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat; instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future."
Meaning: Life is full of ups and downs. A good leader, whether in his personal life or professional life, doesn't bow down when challenges arise. A true leader doesn't accept defeat easily and is more courageous to lead the battle for a bright future.
2) "It is through this lens of history that we should view the conflicts of today, and so give us hope for tomorrow."
Meaning: We should look back at the past or refer the history whenever we see conflicts with the present. You would realize how despite the major conflicts, we have overcome all those things and have come so far well. This kind of thinking will give us hope to have a bright future.
3) "Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves — from our recklessness or our greed."
Meaning: Humans are definitely potential beings to do amazing acts of kindness. However, if you look at history, you will realize that it is humans' errors only that make them believe in greediness and carelessness. Thus, we should save ourselves from such acts so that we walk on the right path always.
4) "Our modern world places such heavy demands on our time and attention that the need to remember our responsibilities to others is greater than ever."
Meaning: The modern world is not all that bad. Because it helps us to focus on our time and keeps reminding us about our duties towards others. Thus, let us accept the modern world that makes us more responsible than before.
5) "Over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal, and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm, and their inspiration, to work together."
Meaning: Not all leaders are the same but the underlying values of good leadership are somewhat similar. For example, you might always find successful leaders to be people who encourage their team members, motivate them to use their talents, and knowledge and keep them enthusiastic throughout the work journey so that they can collaborate with others wholeheartedly.
6) "Even when your life seems most monotonous, what you do is always of real value — and importance to your fellow men."
Meaning: Even if you think you have a small job or earn a very less income, don't feel sad. Because you are so much important to those who take your services and also depend on you for their daily and life needs.