Education Desk – Bihar’s Central Selection Board recently released a notification of the constables in Bihar Police. Both male and female candidates can apply for the Bihar Police Constable vacancies in 2023. Starting date of application process begin on June 20 and end on July 20.
To qualify for the Physical Endurance Test (PET), candidates must score a minimum of 30 percent in the written examination. The purpose of the written examination is to check the eligibility for the PET/PMT (Physical Measurement Test) stage.
‘The PET varies for male and female candidates ‘
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are candidates should have passed the Class 10 and 12 and the age range should be 18 to 35 years. Salary range – Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100 per month.
How to apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) official website.
- Read the notification carefully.
- New users can register on the website and if you have an account, log into the website.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- Upload the documents and submit the fee.
- Take a screenshot for future reference.