This Independence Day Del Monte brings the colours of India to your table through sumptuous recipes and delectable flavors. Pick up Del Monte’s Gourmet Spirali Tri-colour pasta and get into the patriotic spirit with this delicious tri-coloured recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
1. Gourmet Spirali Tri-colour – 300 grams
2. Red Apples diced – 500 grams
3. Walnuts, shelled & halved – 100 grams
4. Celery – 3-4 stalks
5. Lettuce Leaves – 1 bunch
6. Freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
7. Salt – to taste
8. Mayonnaise (eggless mayo. for veg option) – 1½ cup /as required
1. Cook Spirali Tri-colour pasta as per the instructions given on the pack.
2. Drain well & refresh it with plenty of cold water and keep aside.
3. Wash, wipe, core & dice the apples & immerse them in chilled light sugar syrup until ready to use.
4. String & cut celery into diamonds and immerse into light sugar syrup along with apples.
5. Break lettuce leaves off the bunch, wash and immerse them in iced water to refresh.
6. Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl along with Mayonnaise
7. Spoon the salad mixture on a plate/bowl and garnish with chopped celery, apples and walnut.
You can be a little experimental and use it with different Del Monte pasta sauces, olives and mayonnaise to make your pasta a bit more lip-smacking.
The tri-colour pasta salad will surely leave you craving for more!