By : Shivangi Srivastava
Independence day 2018 has begun and we are celebrating our 72th Independence day, the enthusiasm among Indians is on next level for celebrating it. Indians pay tribute to all freedom fighters and leaders who fought for India’s freedom and lost their lives. As we all know Independence day is National Holiday so buzinessbytes.com have a To-Do list for all the readers, to make there Independence day a special and rememberable one.
1. Spend Time with FAMILY: As it’s a National Holiday so every family member will be at home. So enjoy #FamilyTime with them and celebrate Independence day together, laugh together, dance together as next National Holiday is after long time ?
3. Clean your place: I remember 3 year back we college students
voluntarily started cleaning our college campus.We cleaned all shit and garbage over there and Clicked before After pictures. That was an awesome feeling for all of us. As we know charity begins form home so start cleaning your nearby places, society and you will surely look our India clean soon.
4. Have Fun with Friends: Everybody enjoys company of their friends but at present scenario due to busy schedule no one have a time to meet and enjoy with Friends. Just plan a small trip with Friends and enjoy this day to the fullest so that the essence of it left up to boost you in busy days.
5. Help Poor/Needy: Most of us meet several needy people while travelling. All we need to do is carry some extra food along with us like rotis, cooked vegetables, busicult etc. and hand it over to them. Easly it can become habit, it doesn’t cost a lot of time, money or effort but will make someone’s day much happier. And what better way to start this on the day India celebrates her Independence?
6. Follow some traits of our freedom fighters:Our Freedom fighters also were well known about the women power, many of the women were part of our freedom. Try not to hold them, let them fly, support girl in achieving all they want. It’s a day when you can start believing in their dreams to. Don’t cut there feather with the tread of rape, Eve teasing etc and try not to do the same. Ignore the stereotype and start supporting from this Independence day.
Like this Article? Or need to share something? Contact us at [email protected]