Man, son electrocuted In UP village

 
Man, son electrocuted In UP village

Ghazipur (UP): A man and his son were electrocuted at Madhupur village under Bhawarkol police station in Ghazipur district of Uttar Pradesh on Monday, the police said on Tuesday.

Read also: MP police detain Iranian couple

The incident occurred when 63-year-old farmer Satish Narayan Malviya was bringing down clothes from a live wire. As his 28-year-old son Ankit saw his father trying to wriggle out of the wire, he rushed to the spot to rescue him. In the process, both of them sustained severe burns and were sent to the community health centre in Mohammadabad where they died.