Three youths die after inhaling poisonous gas in UP village

 
Three youths die after inhaling poisonous gas in UP village

Kanpur: Three youths who went into a well to rescue cows from there died because of the poisonous gas they inhaled inside it, the police said on Monday. The incident occurred in Bilhaur Gauri village in Kanpur district of Uttar Pradesh.

Read also: MP Police register FIR against Patkar, 12 others

When some cattle fell into the well, the youths went inside it to rescue them, but they lost their lives after inhaling poisonous gas. On getting information, the police rushed to the spot and took out the bodies from the well. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed grief over the incident and announced a compensation of Rs 2 lakh for the next of kin of each youth.